Welcome to Magnolia's First Online Giving
Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of M1BC. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution schedule.
Click Here to Give Online
3 Simple Steps
- Create a user id and password.
- Provide bank information for eCheck.
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
Currently, the system only allows contributions up to a maximum of $10,000. If you would like to make a gift greater than $10,000, please contact Milt Eichler at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. Keeping your information and contribution secure is a top priority to M1BC. Learn more about how M1BC keeps your information secure by reading below.
Giving history is also available by accessing your
full account online at m1.fellowshiponego.com.
This is a seperate login that provides
a more detailed look at your church life including
your groups, classes, contact information, etc.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church.
- First Fruits - In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the "First Fruits" of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity - You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security - Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can't be lost or stolen. For additional information on how M1BC keeps your information and contributions secure, read the "Security" section below.
- No Distractions - Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping M1BC - Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it safe to give online?
Yes. In many ways giving online is safer than writing a check because an electronic gift cannot be lost or stolen. The security of the system is continually managed by Fellowship One.
back to top
- What types of bank accounts can I give from?
Currently, you can give online from your checking account using an ACH transaction, Debit Card or Check Card. Master Card and VISA are accepted for event registrations. back to top
- Are there any fees involved with giving online?
Not to you. You will not pay any fees with an online gift. In addition, online gifts are a more cost efficient way for the church to process donations. back to top
- Can I make a one-time contribution?
Yes. The system allows you the option of either making a one-time contribution or setting up a recurring contribution. For a one-time contribution, you can designate that the contribution should be made immediately or, for both one-time and recurring contributions, you can schedule the contributions to come out of your bank account on the date(s) specified by you. back to top
- If I want to set-up a recurring gift, what are my options for frequency of my gift?
For recurring gifts, you have the option of giving weekly, twice a month, every two weeks or once a month. back to top
- Can I change my personal information or the amount or the frequency of my gift once I have set it up?
Yes. You can change or cancel your contribution at any time before the date of your next contribution. Simply log in to the system using your user name and password and make the necessary changes in the system. back to top
- Can I give online and in the offering plate? How will that effect my contribution statement?
Yes, you may give online, in the offering plate, or even by mail. All contributions are routed through the Fellowship One System and you will see all giving on one contribution statement at the end of the year. back to top
- Can I review my donation history online?
Yes. The site will allow you to view the complete history of your contributions, given either online or otherwise. Once you've created an account, you will able to contribute immediately. However, for security purposes, before you can see any past contributions, we must manually connect your online account with your previous information. This is a one-time process when you initially create your account. After that, you can view your history at any time. For more information, see our security policies below. back to top
- Will I still receive regular contribution statements from the church?
Yes. The church will continue to send year-end contribution statements to your address on file for tax purposes. back to top
- Can I designate my gift to a particular cause?
Yes, you can designate your gift to go toward tithes and offerings or other funds that we regularly receive offerings toward. We may also add additional causes at specific times. back to top
- How will I know that I set up my gift correctly?
Immediately after submitting your contribution, you will receive an e-mail verifying your contribution. back to top
- Does it matter which Internet browser I use?
No. Any browser will work. back to top
- I have additional questions about online giving that have not been addressed. Who can I talk to?
For any questions, concerns or comments about the online giving system, please contact Milt Eichler, Executive Pastor, at email@example.com. back to top
At M1BC, we use an online database called Fellowship One. Their system allows us to provide access to your contribution records and allows you to make donations online. They provide all of the security for the system. This system is used by churches throughout the country and has been fully tested by them.
There are two aspects of security related to the system. First, Fellowship One provides data security using the latest security technology. The following statement is from their security documentation: "[the system] utilizes the most current encryption technology to maintain the security of your data. Every parameter passed in the hyperlinks is fully encrypted. Additionally, the Login module handles passwords using what is known in technical terms as salted hash. In laymen’s terms, this means it would take 50 computers (running constantly) continuously presenting password combinations four years to discover the password."
The second aspect of security relates to account creation. When you first create a new account in the system, you will be able to donate immediately, but you will not have access to any previous contribution information. Before that can happen, we must manually link your previous information to the account you created.
In order to verify the authenticity of the account request, we will ensure that all of your data matches our current records (e.g., address, phone number, and email address). If there is any question, we will contact you via email before creating the link. Since this is a manual process, we will perform these steps approximately once a week, but if you would like to speed up this process, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you create your account, you will determine your own login id and password. If you forget your login id or password, you can have the system email it to you by entering the email address that you used when you created your account. If you need help or cannot remember the email address you used, you can contact us at email@example.com. You can also change your password at any time.
Please help us keep your information safe by protecting your login information. Access to sensitive personal and financial information can be gained by letting someone else use your account or by leaving the information for someone else to see. M1BC will never call you to ask for your login information.
Your information is held securely by the Fellowship One GO system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.